THE COMMITMENTS OF THE TOURIST OFFICE
This tourist office, which belongs to the network of Tourist Offices in France, undertakes to:
• Provide you with an easily accessible reception and information area
• Facilitate your steps
• Offering the opportunity to sit down
• Free information on the local tourist offer
• Offer free access to Wifi
• Be open at least 305 days a year, including Saturdays and Sundays during the tourist or entertainment period.
• Answering your letters all year round
• Provide a permanent reception service run by staff who speak two foreign languages
• Access its trilingual website adapted for consultation via embedded media
• Distribute tourist information to all our service providers (accommodation providers, tourist sites, etc.)
• Update its tourist information annually
• Display emergency numbers outside the building
• Present all the qualified offer in its area of intervention
• Dealing with your complaints and measuring your satisfaction
• Comply with the requirements of the national Quality Tourism brand
• Provide you with a stay advisor
• To guarantee the reliability and timeliness of information on the local tourist offer
• Sorting waste
• Knowing the protected environments
• Turning computers off every night to save energy
• Print e-mails or other documents only when really necessary.
Your opinion is important to us!
Do you have a few minutes to complete this online questionnaire?